At Lesedi African Lodge you will experience the following.
The morning program starts at 11H30, known as the Monati experience and the late afternoon program starts at 16H30, known as the Boma experience
Both experiences follow the following program :
- Arrive at Lesedi to a vibrant traditional African welcome and a refreshing welcome drink.
- Browse in the Ndebele village and African craft market where Ndebele murals decorate the walls and courtyard.
- Attend a multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of our peoples.
- Guests are divided into smaller groups and taken on a guided tour of four homesteads – Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho and Pedi.
- After a few drinks in the bar, guests and the families meet back in the Boma for traditional song and dance of all the villages. The dance culminates in communal dancing with the guests around the fire.
- A Pan African Feast is served in the Nyama Choma restaurant with delicacies from North, East and Southern Africa.